Asante's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Getting down to business

It seems like a lot has happened in the last week and even more through rest of January! Andrea's 18th Birthday was Wednesday... we went to dinner Wednesday evening to celebrate :-) Applebee's of course... the only place my sister picks to eat! Asante worked all weekend so Saturday I spent the day with Grams, shopping, our favorite thing to do. Sunday was Andrea's birthday party with the family. I went to my moms early afternoon Sunday to make a cake and start cooking dinner. Asante had his second basketball game Sunday night; they won!


This week I start school! I am looking forward to starting a new semester but it always makes me nervous... you know that I can't find my classroom, that I will forget my homework, the usually. None of which have ever happened to me :-) Asante starts at the University of Phonex at the end of this month... we are both so excited for him to go back to school and I am a little bit jealous that he only has to go one night a week!


This Sunday we have a "meeting" with Grams to discuss moving in with her! Our lease is up February 28th and we will be moving into her basement, where I lived when Asante and I first met. We are making a full circle, two years later. We will finally be able to set our plan for the next two years in motion... I cannot wait!!!
Also we ordered save our the dates... look for them in the mail come February :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment