Asante's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

Big Update

It was been a while since our last blog, needless to say a lot has happened!

Friday January 21st Asanste and I went to Lawrence to celebrate one of my bestfriend, Kaleigh's birthday. I have been friends with these girls since elementary/middle school and I am so blessed to still be so close to them!
Britney, Jenna, Kirsten, me and Kaleigh

Asasnte and I celebrated our two year anniversity on January 22nd. We went to dinner and a movie. It was really nice to spend some quality time together :-)

We got yet another week of snow fall on February 1st. I believe it was being called Snowmagenddon 2011. I don't think it quite lived up to that, but it did give Asasnte and I a little bit of trouble. We were both sent home from work early Tuesday, fabulous! I called into work Wednesday. This turned out to be more necessary than I originally thought becuase when I tried to start my car Wednesday afternoon I got nothing. I have been having problems with my car so this was not a big surprise. We had to decide if we were going to try to get it fixed or just buy a new car. There is a lot of things that need to be fixed on my car and I don't really think it is worth fixing all of them. So for now we are just going to keep it running unitl we are ready to buy my "Mommy" car in a few years!

This Saturday was my God-Daughter, Hallie's 5th Birthday. Her party was Saturday evening. She is so stinking cute :-)

Sunday was, of course, the Super Bowl! We had a party at our house; it turned out great. I made a bunch of food and it was a huge success. Since none of our teams were playing we didnt really care who won so we were glad it was just a good game!

Now that the super bowl is over we are starting to pack for our move. We will be renting a storage space soon and move the stuff we don't use there over the next few weeks, as well as moving stuff into Grams'. We made our last rent payment last week; it will be amazing not having to do that anymore :-) Things are starting to get really excited around our house and we couldn't be happier!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment