Asante's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Staying Busy

It has been almost 2 weeks since Amar left and I'll start with how everything in Indianapolis is going! His first day of work was Wednesday the 12th, and so far LOVES it! He is training with a woman named Megan, who is one of Fischer's top sellers, which is going to be fabulous! He works 11am to 6pm, Wednesday through Sunday… SOOOO much better than his hours at AT&T :-) Hopefully he will fly through training and be able to start selling on his own soon!

Amar's cousin has been so kind to open their home to him for the time being! They have an extra room and it has been great for him to be with family! I know their two kids love having Uncle Amar around also :-)

We are working on getting approved for a loan so Amar can move into our house with me joining him in a few months!

As for me, I am trying to stay as busy as possible!! I am also loving this fall weather, and making the most of it before winter hits! Last week I was off Friday so my best friend, Jenna, her daughter, Hallie (my God-daughter), and I went to the Kansas City Zoo! We had a blast. The weather was perfect and we spent almost the whole day there! This Friday I took Liam, to Writer's Walk at Shawnee Mission West. Liam's mom (my aunt), Annie is an English teacher and puts on an event for creative writing every year… I'm pretty sure if I had her as a teacher I would not have hated English so much :-)

Good news is a week from today I will be on a plane to Indiana!! We are both sooo excited!

Koda eating his fall leaf cookie :-)

Me and Hallie at the zoo

Jenna and Hallie riding the carousel

Liam holding his pumpkin at Writer's Walk

Liam and his Mama :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment