Asante's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 12, 2012

Daycare

 
Mama's Boy
Asante has been going to day care for 3 weeks now; however, this was his first full week.  The day care is called Child Time, and it was the only place that let us do part-time for an infant (not that we need it now).  The ladies who work in the infant room are very nice, and I'm sure they do a wonderful job with the babies.  With that being said, it has been so hard for me to leave Asante there.  It has great being back at work, and I really like my job, but I wish I could be with my baby all the time.  I worry about him none stop throughout the day... is he happy, are they holding him, does he eat and nap ok for them?  I cannot wait to get off so I can pick him up, I miss him so much during the day.  I know that daycare is good for kids, and will be really good for Asante because he got use to being held all the time thanks to our families, but I can't help but feel like he would be better off with Mommy or Daddy :-( I'm sure there will come a time when I cannot wait to take him to daycare, or school or just have some one watch him for a few hours so I can have a little me time; I'm just not there yet!
Asante in his new bouncer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment