Asante's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Texas State of Mind

Asante and I took our second vacation together! We drove down to Dallas and stayed with some friends for the awhole week! It was so great to get away for a little while and we had a blast! Friday we went to the Dallas Aquarium, which was really fun because we don't have anything like that in Kansas. Both Asante and I love roller coasters so on Saturday we went to Six Flags Over Dallas. Asante always talked about how much better Six Flags was then Worlds of Fun, so I had to see for myself. One really great thing is you can purchase passes to avoid the line. This was a must because it was HOT! Asante is a huge Cowboys so Sunday we went to the game. The Cowboys lost; they aren't very good thisyear. Thankfully the new stadium made up for the loss! We bought party passeswhich is standing room only. It was a good time, however the next game we go to we will get regular tickets. Also knowing me we did a little shopping. Asante's cousin, Jennifer lives in Dallas so she took us to dinner Monday night. It was really great to meet her and I know Asante was really happy to spend some time with his family. We drove home Tuesday morning. Well really Asante drove, I was just along for the ride. We were glad to be home but are both looking forward toour next trip to Texas. Maybe next time San Antonio?!

Asante and I at the Dallas Aquarium

Manatee at the Aquarium

Leopard at the Aquarium

Before the Cowboys game


The New Stadium!

No comments:

Post a Comment