Asante's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Little Cowgirl

It has been a while since I posted, that is mostly because we have been so busy and a little because I have been sick this last week. Time is really flying by, and the wedding will be here so soon! It has been so nice to have this time off. My best friend, Jenna doesn't work on Friday's so I try to get together with her and her daughter, my god-daughter Hallie, as much as I can! A few weeks ago we went out to my mom's house so she could see the animals. She got to play with the dogs and cat first, then it was off to the more exciting animals. We just looked at the rabbits. Hallie really wanted to pet and hold them, but they are a little bit mean. However; she did get to pet the horses. She was not scared at all, and pretty soon we will have her riding!!

Hallie just looking at first
She loved them, and since she had the food, they loved her!

No comments:

Post a Comment