Asante's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Birthday America!

Amar and I spent 4th of July at my moms house. We went to the Stilwell Parade, which my sister and her friend rode the horses in. After the parade, we cooked out at my moms. We had so much food, and it was great to all be together! Of course you can't have 4th of July without fireworks.... Amar and Andrea lit off fireworks well into the night. I love fireworks, but I'd rather just watch, so the rest of us just sat back and relaxed! We had a fabulous time, hope everyone had a safe and fun holiday!

I made brownie stuffed chocolate chip cookies....soooo good!

Amar and I at the parade

Andrea and her friend Ian in the parade.... she is such a cowgirl!

Trying the light their firecrackers at the same time.... harder than it looks!

I love sparklers!

Me and Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment