Asante's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer Time, and the Living is Easy!

Summer is in full swing, and I am loving it. I love having extra time to get things done, and best of all Asante and I get to spend so much more time together! My first week of being unemployed was so busy! Wednesday I went to lunch with Katherine and it was great! I miss seeing her everyday so it was nice to get together. Now that we don't work together, we are actually able to go to lunch together!

Wednesday night Asante and I went to the Royal's game. The Royal's lost... no surprise, but the game was still really fun!
Asante and I at the game, in our Royals blue :-)

Thursday, Koda and I went out to the farm (my mom's house) She was having her horse shoed so Koda got some really good treats. He loves being able to run when he is there and I like that he gets worn out!
Enjoying his horse hoof :-)
Rolling around in the grass, he loves the summer too!

Friday I went to the pool with my Grandma, Mimi; my Aunt Annie and little cousin Liam. I was so nice to be in the sun and spend some time with my family. Liam is so stinking cute. He is 4 months old, and getting really fun!
We are going to have soooo much fun this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment