Asante's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 8, 2011

Girls Night

This year the show Mama Mia came to Starlight; I can't think of a better reason to have a family girls night!! We all meet at my grandma's house so we could ride together. We went to the Well for dinner, it was really good food, and even better company. After dinner we headed to the show. It was so hot, but fortunately they were handing out hand fans at the entrance. The show was amazing, and soooo much fun! My Aunt Alison bought the sound track and we sang along the whole ride home. It was really great to all be together and see a show was all love so much!
All of the girls having dinner at the Well
Right to Left, my grandma's best friend Susie, my mom Emily, Me, my Sister Andrea, my Grams and my Aunt Alison.

Before the show started

We weren't allowed to take pictures during the show, so I got one right before it started!

No comments:

Post a Comment