Asante's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 8, 2011

It isn't summer without the Fair!!

Yesterday was the first day of the Johnson County Fair; however, most of the animals and vendors won't be there until Tuesday or Wednesday. My mom and sister stay in the motor home during the week so I helped them pack it up and drive it down to the fairgrounds around noon. The day started out so hot, and I was just praying for a little breeze. My prayers were answered, the winds came in and with them, the rain. It only rained for about 15 minutes, but it was enough to drop the temperature to bearable. The dog show started at 6:30 and we didn't leave until about 11:30. It was a great show, of course my sister and cousin did a great job also!!

Andrea shows three dogs. She is at the highest level in obedience there is with Lily, and Emmett isn't far behind. He gets more cute points!
Her beagle, Emmett

Sheltie, Lily

Smooth Collie, Jin

My cousin, Kristin with her sheltie, Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment