Asante's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 14, 2011

My Last Fling Before The RING!!!

Let me start by saying that I have the BEST FRIENDS anyone can ask for! This weekend five of my very best friends and I went to Beaver Lake in Arkansas to celebrate my bachelorette party. Kaleigh's parents have a great house on the lake and they were nice enough to let us have it for the weekend. Kaleigh, Jenna and I drove down Friday morning; it is about a 3 hour drive, not to bad!
Kaleigh was nice enough to drive all weekend, but only Jenna was conceded about watching the road!
The view was amazing; you can see a little bit of the dock :-)

Kaleigh, Jenna and I got the jet skis out for a little while, before it started raining. We went into town and had drinks and dinner. Lizzie, Kirsten and Britney got in around 10. We had a great time just hanging out and being silly. Saturday morning we spent on the dock laying out. All 6 of us took the jet skis out, and had a BLAST! Afterwards we went into town again. It is a cute little lake town with a lot of great shops. We got an old time picture taken, which I love doing! Then had snack: funnel cakes, fried oreos and pretzels! Soooo good! We got back to the cabin and the party started.... :-)
All of us on the dock.

Lizzie, Kirsten and I got masks at one the shops!

Great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment