Asante's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Baking

I have recently found a new wonderful love!! Fortunately for my fiance it is with cooking :-) I have always liked to bake and usually I make my "famous" chocolate chip cookies. This year I was feeling a little more adventurous because I decided to make Christmas cookies for my co-workers. I made four different types of cookies and put them all in a Christmas Chinese To-Go Box for everyone I work with. I made holiday gingersnaps, peanut butter cups with a kiss, mint chocolate dipped brownie bites and chocolate chip snow balls. My favorite were the peanut butter ones :-)

Chocolate Chip Snow Balls

Holiday Gingersnaps

Peanut Butter Cups

Mint Chocolate Dipped Brownie Bites

No comments:

Post a Comment