Asante's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 31, 2010

Wishing for a white Christmas.... or any snow at all??

Living in Kansas my whole life I have become use to having a white Christmas and most winters by December 31st there have been many storms that have covered the ground with snow! Even though I am use to it does not mean I like it...in fact for the most part I hate the snow or really the ICE that we get here. However; this year has been great!! There have maybe two light dustings of snow and not even close to a white Christmas. Yesterday was in the mid 60's and today isn't much lower! We have had a lot of rain, which is completely fine with me!!

Now enough of the weather :-)

Amar and I had a great Christmas. We woke up Christmas morning and opened presents from each other. I made breakfast and then we headed to my moms for more presents and more eating. We spent the whole day at my mom which was really nice!

I have been off work for 7 days and have 3 more to go... it has been amazing!! I have gotten so much done around the house and its been great to be here whenever Amar is off work! We also have had a lot of time to map out a plan for the next year or so. We are very excited and there will be more information as time goes on!

2011 and 2012 are going to be very big years for us!

Happy New Years everyone!!
Love Jenny and Amar

No comments:

Post a Comment