Asante's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Enjoying the Season!

We have had a very busy Christmas Season and there are still four days until Christmas!! So much happened this last week/weekend...Friday was our second annual chili cook-off at work. Katherine and I planned everything, as always :-) and it turned out really fun! My brother, Eric, got in town to spend the week before returning to Dallas. Friday night I met up with Eric, his girlfriend Kacy, my Mom and sister Andrea for dinner. Kacy's parents drove in from Mattoon, Illinois Friday night. Saturday was the annual ornament exchange at my mom's house. That evening we all went to dinner at Talk of The Town. Amar was able to meet up with us when he got off work, which was really nice! Sunday was the family Christmas at Grams. Sunday night Amar and I went to dinner with Eric, Kacy and some of their friends. I didn't get too many pictures, but here are a few....
Katherine and I with the Trophies for the Chili Cook-Off

Mimi and Papa at the Ornament Exchange

My cousin Leah and I with our presents :-)

Me and Amar at Talk of the Town

No comments:

Post a Comment