Asante's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Finally Sping Time

Last weekend was beautiful!! Asante's drill was cancelled so we had the whole weekend together, told you I was lucky! Saturday I went to the zoo with my bestfriend, Jenna and her daughter, Hallie. We had so much fun, three is a great age to enjoy the zoo!

Hallie Feeding the sheep



I think the hippos were smelly :-)


Hallie watching the polar bear,

he was her favorite...we saw him 3 times!


Saturday evening Asante and I went on a date!! We went to the dinner at the Cheesecake Factory on the Plaza. There was a little bit ouf a wait so we took advantage of the amazing weather and walked around. Dinner was great as always and the cheesecake was the best part!

Sunday we cleaning and spent a little time outside... it was pretty hot so not too much time!

No comments:

Post a Comment