Asante's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hooky :-)

I played a little game of hooky the last few weeks... well I guess it is not hookie when you have an approved day off, but it's more fun! Asante has Wednesday's off because of class so last week we decided to go to the Royal's game. I took a half day, thankfully my boss let me leave, and we headed to the ballpark. It was a really great game, and perfect weather. It was so great to be outside and enjoy some baseball! They went to 12 innings, but we had to leave in the 11th becuase both of us had class. The Royals ended up losing. We plan to go to a lot of games this year, so hopefully the next one we can get the win :-)


View from our seats

Amar and I at the game



Second day of hooky was yesterday :-) Dont think I am a rebel... it's all approved time! Amar had the day off aswell. We slept in, which never happens! Then I had a dentist appointment and Amar had hair appointment. We planned to have a meeting with our wedding florist, but she rescheduled for Sunday, hopefully I will have a lot to blog about then! After getting ready, we went to get our passports! Neither one of us have been out of the country so we were very excited! Since we were not meeting our florist, we had time to drive around and look at house... which at this point is just something kinda fun to do. Hopefully soon we will actually be looking to buy. Afterwards we went to the mall and I found a dress for my friend Lizzie's wedding in June. Amar made dinner, while I studyed. It ended up being a fabulous day, as always when we actually have a day off together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment