Asante's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter 2011

I hope everyone has had a blessed Easter. We have had a wonderful day. Our Easter started yesterday with the annual Easter Egg Hunt at Grams'. It was a blast as usual :-)



The table setting... I didn't get a picture of all the food, but it was a great dinner! Everyone brought a little something to share, and like always we had a ton of leftovers!





These are some cute eggs that I hung up outside.... They were bright and sparkly.... I loved them!!



You would think, with the way we all sit and talk for hours, that we never see each other. When in fact we get together almost every week. The

party started at 4 and lasted until after 10, but thats how it always is with my family! We just love spending time together :-) At one point I noticed Asante and my cousin Michael were missing. This is what I found....



Sunday we went to Easter service, followed by brunch with family. I still have not found my camera charger so we only one one picture.... thank goodness I have a great camera on my phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment