Asante's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Friends!

I have some of the best friends in the world and I am so thankful for each and everyone of them! I have been so very blessed to make life long friends in every stage of my life, from elementary school all the way into my adulthood. Two years ago I met an amazing person and from the moment I interviewed her at work, I knew we would be great friends! Katherine is one of the kindest, most sincere, fun loving people I have ever met! I could not think of a better person to spend at least 45 hours a week with! She makes every day at work manageable, and even fun sometimes :-) Last week was Administrative Professionals Day, so what better way to celebrate our friendship than a lunch at McCormick and Schmick's! We had a wonderful time and since we never get to go to lunch together, it was really nice for it to be just the two of us!
Mini Chocolate Bag for Admin Day :-))))) My favorite thing ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment