Asante's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

One Step Closer

Another day of Hooky :-) well at least for Asante. We took yesterday off to take care of some wedding stuff. The morning consisted of cleaning and doing a little laundry. Then I went to lunch with my friend, Kirsten, to ask her to be one of my bridesmaids... she said Yes haha After Lunch Asante met me at Wal-Mart to FINALLY go grocery shopping, we haven't been in weeks! After shopping we went home to finish a little cleaning and got ready to go to our wedding tasting. It was great! We figured out everything we want to serve and to our surprise it was super easy! It's a good thing we are such a great team :-)

Sign at our table

Not a very good picture ... but you get the idea!
(I wish I could find my camera charger)

No comments:

Post a Comment