Asante's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I don't want to brag... but I have the BEST Fiance!!

According to my last post.... I was feeling VERY overwhelmed! Our apartment, for lack of a better term, was a mess and I didnt have time or even know where to start in cleaning it up! Asante has class Wednesday nights so he is off work most Wednesdays. He usually spends his off days playing video games :-) So when I came home a few Wednesdays ago to a clean apartment... I was in total shock!!! I am so thankful for Asante and I have no idea what I would do without him! The bad news... bathroom is still not done! We have pretty much given up on the guy who was doing it. We plan to finish it ourselves; just have to find the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment